Re: [NTLK] NewtSync problems

From: bettyy_at_earthlink.net
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 23:43:40 PDT

Hi Chris,

I assume that you've installed the software on your Mac and your Newt. You
launch Newtsync on your mac, and click on the synchronize button, then look
at the bottom of the window where you should see "Connecting to Newton
Listening at 10.0.1.x.

Next you launch Newtsync on your Newton. Connect via: TCP/IP. Then enter
the IP address than your mac is listening at: 10.0.1.x. Click connect and
your connection slip should launch, choose your mode of connection (in my
case, it's via the Wavelan card) and it should start synching.

Let me know if this is what you're looking for.

Betty
mailto bettyy at earthlink dot net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html