Re: [NTLK] MP2K power switch repair

From: Shawn H (unity_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 10:25:35 PDT

There are always basic trouble shooting ideas to do first before putting
under the knife. You did the rest, that's one. If you have any PCMCIA
cards, remove them. Third, try booting with the stylus held about 1/2
inch from the edge of the screen. I have never done this but I keep
seeing it posted, I guess it lets you restart with packages frozen
(disabled).

If this does not work? The wisdom if the list :) OR maybe the soldered
connections to the motherboard are cracked. This might explain the
create a weak connection.

 Shawn Hamachek