Re: [NTLK] MP2K power switch repair

From: E. Male (mrramsay_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 10:35:29 PDT

Thanks Shawn, I tried all of those...I think it's a flaky connection
problem. BTW, in the HW FAQ, Victor Rehorst is providing a mirror of the
ftp.apple.com/... site to the MP/eMate basic manuals in .pdf format. Is
there a MP2K repair manual that shows a exploded view of the MP available
for download anywhere?

Thanks for all the help thus far...

"Newton Messagepad: The Original Tablet Device"

Newtonium-62: The Newton Messagepad Nanospace
http://www.geocities.com/newtonium62

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html