[NTLK] Newton WiFi help for TMobile Hotspot

From: Matthew Miller (ppcsolo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 15:24:36 PDT

Dear list members,

You have all been very helpful and I now have my WiFi
card. I have a TMobile hotspot account and can connect
with my CLIE NX and Sharp Zaurus with ease. I have it
setup on my Newton 2000 with the SSID as tmobile. Tha
general TMobile page pops up, but I cannot go to any
other page or use email like I can on my other
devices. The hotspot signup page will also not pop
up. I have tried with both Newtscape and Nethopper.
Has anyone got this to work and can you let me know
what you did? Thanks.

Matthew