Re: [NTLK] Connection to Windows 20

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 04:32:31 PDT

>From: Anthony Vernier <avernier_at_earthlink.net>
>
>Xport!? Where did you get Xport! I thought it was vaporware?
>
>I've got a Windows network running and have set up my Newt on it but even
>though I can connect to my server (PWS 4.0), Newtshare or DIL Tester
>(running only one of these at a time) I can't move Newtworks data with
>anything but my serial connection and NCU.
>
>I really don't want to emulate a MAC just to get this capability. Xport
>should be what I need, I hope, without learning to write code BUT I NEED A
>COPY OF IT! Where can I get one?

Email Dan Rowley at www.newts.com.

IIRC, Xport was orginally an ICS software, Landware was selling it, then
ICS got it back. His web page isn't updated but if you email him you might
still be able to get a copy.

I got it from the previous owner of my 2100, and it rocks :)

"we parted each feeling
superior to the other and is not that
feeling after all one of the great
desiderata of social intercourse"