Re: [NTLK] Digests...

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 07:19:53 PDT

BUT it does make for 2-3 days worth of great reading if you have say over 500 pieces for the past week. down to 294 as of this email 8-) LAG
Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl> wrote: On maandag, apr 21, 2003, at 19:25 Europe/Amsterdam, Frank Gruendel
wrote:
> it IS an effort to read through 6 solid weeks of NewtonTalk
> digests...

That why we saw so little of you on the list lately, good luck!
(I unsubscribe nowadays if I'm gone, found it too depressing to wade
through hundreds and hundreds of postings)