Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]Case Cracking from SER-001?

From: Rolf Brakvatne (rbrak29_at_qwest.net)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 05:50:52 PDT

Dale,

I have the same crack. Looking at the bottom of the case with the port
end up, the crack extends down from the lower left of the SER about 1
1/2 in (7 o'clock position). My SER was seated correctly after
installation. Over tightening of the bottom screw just to the left of
the crack probable exacerbated the crack. I have since loosened the
screw and the crack has stabilized.

Rolf

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html