[NTLK] [ANN] kallisys.com bug database

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 00:18:22 PDT

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce kallisys.com database.
It is located at:
http://bugs.kallisys.com/

It should be used for DCL-related (Escale), NPDS and ATA Support
bugs. I can add more bug queues if you want to (like Avi's Backdrop
or Newton projects I am not involved in).

This bug/request tracking software was suggested by Nicolas Zinovieff
after we both searched for a suitable bug-tracking system for the
DCL. I hope that you will enjoy it.

The kallisys.com bugs database is kindly hosted by Bill Shamam
(http://continuity.cx) who also happens to host Newtontalk.

Basically, you can login as guest with password guest to see any bug
or feature request. To add bugs to the list, you need to create an
account. This can be done by using the following script:
http://www.kallisys.com/create-rt-user.cgi

When you submit a bug report, please go to the details section and
select descriptive information there (like the version of the
software).

I hope that this bug database will both help you to follow the work
done on your bug reports and provide DCL/NPDS developers and I a way
to better handle any issue you might experience with our software
towards a maximum quality.

Regards,

Paul

--