[NTLK] Printing Troubles

From: DDenby_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 09:02:23 PDT

MP2000, upgraded to a MP2100, using NewtWorks, LaserWriter IINT, LocalTalk
Connection.
I noticed that on a document I printed and distributed, with much dismay
later, the right hand edge of the text was cut off. I have spent some time
now reprinting that document several times trying several margin settings,
font choices, always plain style, several paragraph boundaries. I deleted the
following packages which I had purchased and installed to improve text
manipulation: Font Package I, Font Package II, Works Better. Reset the
Messagepad several times in the process.
The Result:
I have now only the built in fonts: Casual, Monaco, Simple, Fancy and System.
Regardless of which font or margin setting or paragraph style or paragraph
limits, when I print the text is re-flowed. i.e. The Printed Text Does Not
Match the Screen Text.
Reset with out extensions. Same Result.
Beam same document to my MP2000, not upgraded. Works fine.
Beam same document to my eMate 300. Works fine.

Any suggestions???

Doug (in frustration)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html