Re: [NTLK] color?

From: edwardmccaughan (madscientist_at_macunlimited.net)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 09:57:18 PDT

AFAIK ambrosia (could have been someone else) ported a program to the=20
newt that used full colour support.
i think it was because it was easier to direct port than to redo the=20
grapics or something.
and i think it worked as michael said, with the reduction to 16 colours.

anyone remember more about this?

edward mccaughan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html