Re: [NTLK] Hotmail on a POP account

From: Alex (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 23:11:46 PDT

well, yes, fastmail can access your hotmail account, and D/L can then
be from POP (paid option only) or IMAP (free). I've been a fastmail
subscriber for over a year now and am very happy with it. I use POP
with Eudora to retrieve my mail on my desktop and emate.
The guest accounts are great if you have hotmail and hate going to
the hotmail site. Hotmail logs fastmail retrievals as a login, so
you 'll never lose your hotmail address. Very easy to set up, and
IMAP and hotmail access are included in the guest accounts.

http://www.fastmail.fm

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html