Re: [NTLK] J&K Sales

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 02:09:09 PDT

On 31.07.2003 03:25 Mark wrote:

>If you chose USPS standard parcel post, it can take from 8-12 weeks to
>arrive. Your experience sounds a little long, however. If it is lost,
>there is no tracking and J&K would have to eat the cost of a new
>keyboard.
>
>Mark

Yesterday I got an email from them and on Monday they will let me know
something.
I think the shipping method was USPS airmail...
I also think there isn't the possibility for tracking, so I hope we will
find a solution :-/
In the invoice there is also the insurance fee...

When I bought other items in US (including the newton) I believe I chose
the same shipping method and it usually took around 3 weeks to get the
parcel in Italy...

I thought it would have been the same for the keyboard, otherwise I
would have chosen a faster shipping method, like express courier.

Thanks to all for the feedback.

Ciao,
Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html