Re: [NTLK] newton press on win98

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 16:09:52 PDT

Hello gang, I just installed newton press win version and cant get
connected to it? I have set all preferences correctly and ncu connects
very easily ( I do use a belkin usb port to connect the newton to the
pc). I was just wondering if any one else has this connected with no
problems? The installation went flawlessly too. I also tried turning
on the pc then connecting the newton no help and even the reverse too???
Hope some can help and give any other suggestions!!!!

japecan_at_comcast.net
Robert M. Serna

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html