[NTLK] Help: Newton Press changing platform (greyscale)

From: Gary Ritchie (gary_at_garyritchie.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 14:04:07 PDT

I just figured out why i cannot create images with 16 shades of grey
for Mapper on my 2100: In Preferences the only Platform i can select is
Classic which i assume is for the original Newts that support only
black and white.

Can anyone help me fix Newton Press? I am at a loss. I had to use Tome
Viewer to extract the files from the NEwton Press installer cause i
couldn't get it to run (from unna archives) - the installer was looking
for disks and the tomes were in folders. I can import text and images
(PICT) but they appear on my computer (and Newt) as dithered b&w images
:-(

http://www.garyritchie.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html