Re: [NTLK] eMate 300 upgrade card

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 20:49:32 PDT

Hi Wiley
It seems that new ones are no longer available. They do show up on
ebay installed in an eMate. If the seller knows that it is there and
the eMate works they seem to go for $200 or more. At least one list
member got one in a unit that didn't advertise it. I recently got one
in a non functioning unit.
Check ebay frequently and you will probably find one.
When they were available new I think they went for about $140.
Mr. PCBman was recently looking into the feasibility of making them.
Let him know you are interested.
Woody Smith

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html