Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Courier 0.1 (Web browser)

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 10:28:47 PDT

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 11:22:47 -0400, Scotty Technoir wrote:
> there is a glitch with links though [at least on slashdot]. slash will load
> fine but if I click a link [apple.slashdot.org] I get a 404 because Courier
> requests /apple.slashdot.org.

Yes, saw that too... it's fixed now in 0.1.1. I haven't seen URLs
starting with "//" before, looks like some Windows-ism to me :( The URI
RFCs are a bit unclear regarding this, but what the hell, it was a
one-line fix!

In general, I expect more of these bugs to show up, the web is a pretty
messy place.

> thanks for the great work, ALL the great work over the last year or so. 40Hz
> rocks!

You're welcome! And thanks for the bug report.

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html