Re: [NTLK] (OT) Re: COMIC STRIP FACTORY was: (no subject)

From: John Derbyshire (johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 10:01:11 PDT

CSF is a Mac graphics program from 1986 to 1990 that lets users who can't
draw create comic strips. It uses a set of character body parts,
characters' faces with a range of different expressions, eg happy, bored,
ecstatic (each one from mildly to extremely) limbs, outfits etc and the user
just drags the parts and assembles them in the panel frame (against a choice
of backgrounds) of the comic strip, adds speech in a variety of bubbles and
away you go. Brilliant! Still nothing like it.

I use it a school and the kids love it (so do I).

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html