Re: [NTLK] Beaming the note to PC

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 10:31:17 PDT

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:18:10 -0400, Changsoo_Kim_at_freddiemac.com wrote:
> With Neo/Nitro, Newt and PC seemed connected through IrDA.
> What software do I use on Newt and PC side to exchange files?

On the Newton, you need Nitro, Neo and IC/VC (all from
http://40hz.org/). On the PC, everything should be already installed,
but due to timing issues, you might want to find and open the program
"irftp.exe" which is the file transfer application under Windows.

Maybe this helps a bit, it's mostly for the Newton side:

http://40hz.org/mottek/archives/000037.html

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html