Re: [NTLK] interstate batteries- eMate battery

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 00:12:52 PDT

Wiley Wiggins <weevil_at_wileywiggins.com> wrote:

> Has anyone else bought the eMate battery from interstate batteries?
> ordered mine more than a month ago and the order is still 'pending'.
> was wondering if anybody else had similar problems.

I have ordered from them before, and didn't have any problems (though
in truth, this was some time ago). It sounds like what most likely
happened is they ran out of these, and are trying to get more. If you
haven't called already, were I in your shoes, I'd get on the phone
ASAP.

Hope this helps .....

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html