Re: [NTLK] problem to send an email in SimpleMail

From: Kim Eric (msmmgr_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 09:11:13 PDT

I have a following set up for internet access:
Cable Modem, Wireless router, Lucent WaveLAN wireless card,
WaveLAN card driver by Mr. Noguchi, MP2001

Yes, I tried to send emails directly from OutBox, and didn't work.
I also received emails in InBox by clicking "Receive" button in InBox.
Even after receiving emails, I didn't see emails in OutBox were sent.

Is the automatic sending after receiving an option in SimpleMail?

>From: "Newt-1" <rbrak29_at_qwest.net>
>To: "Newton List Group" <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] problem to send an email in SimpleMail
>Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:42 -0500
>
>Are you using a dial up connection? Do not send the mail 'directly'. While
the email to be sent is still in the Outbox, try to receive mail Using
SimpleMail. After SM finishes receiving new mail, it should send the mail
in the Outbox.
>Rolf
>
>Sent from a Newton 2100 Messagepad/Orinoco wireless
>Keep the Green
>

>--
>This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
>List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html