[NTLK] Has anyone heard of J&K sales?

From: Brandon Meyer (tranceguy_at_mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 08:51:08 PDT

I'm looking to buy a 2100 in good condition. First I looked at
GEMenterprises. Their prices seemed reasonable, but I'm just worried
about the quality of the machines. I'm really disappointed that they
don't come with the screen covers and may be missing some other
hardware. Last night I came across J&K sales (www.jksalesinc.com).
Their prices are even better, they say that the case is in excellent
shape and that the screen only has minor scuffs. Plus the message pad
is complete. All doors and clips. Has anyone ever heard of this company
before or can they recommend or not recommend them? Thanks!

Brandon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html