Re: [NTLK] object not found 10011

From: Scotty Technoir (tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 13:10:43 PDT

Woo Lee wrote:

>Ahh, the -10011 error.
>
>In the archive I posted a way to save all data and pkgs. except for the
>'ONF' problem.
>
>You need...

thanks Woo, i wish i had an extra card just for that purpose. i chatted
with Paul a bit about this on #newton. clearly the problem is a liitle
complicated. at Paul's suggestion i just did a backup and restore on the
card. i had to manually re-install all pkgs but at least the important
[notes/works/names/dates] data was safe. and somehow i ended up having a
meg or so extra space left over in the end, so maybe a little blessing
is in there after all. but damn! it scared me to death to wipe out that
card that has borne all my info from the last few years :/

scotty t

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html