Re: [NTLK] Recognition of double t

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 04:15:31 PDT

>From: "Gerstein, Sam" <Sam.Gerstein_at_Streamserve.Com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Recognition of double t
>Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:27:10 -0400
>
>I just noticed that Brian said that he's printing-
>Brian, are you using the printing recognizer or the cursive one? The
>printing recognizer does not learn your handwriting (but is more accurate to
>start with).

I'm not sure that statement is correct; if you HWRpractice with the printed
recognizer, it sure has seemed to me that the % recog sure changes upwards
with iteration, even when you write in the same manner. True you can't
choose as letter shapes/styles/connection habits from the start like the
cursive one can, but it's figuring out your characteristic habits.

Right?

(different Brian here)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html