Re: [NTLK] Lotus Notes OSX Tools

From: Seth Hollander (sethhollander_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 10:45:00 PDT

I was looking at the NewtonTalk archive online, and saw a Post from Friday that I don't recall seeing in the digest (which doesn't mean it wasn't actually there).

Someone asked whether there are any Connection utilities for Lotus Notes OSX. I'M pretty sure there aren't any, but I'm in the VERY early stages of experimenting with a workaround. A program called LipSync from KissWorks will sync Lotus Notes with iCal and iSync. It seems that once that sync is accomplished, one could use NewtSync to get the data to the Newton. I haven't done much with this as yet. Step one is getting IT to allow replication to my Mac at home.

I seem to be having a credit card charge problem with kissWorks. It may just be a glitch in their system or it might be my credit card company's fault. Hopefully it's all just an innocent mistake. But I thought the info might be helpful.

Good luck!

-Seth

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html