Re: [NTLK] NCU import error, was Problem with Newton Works <--> RTF

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 21:58:55 PDT

Hi Gary
I just did a test run of importing an RTF document. Where did the
error message show up, Newt or Mac?
My Procedure, Save document as rtf file, dock with NCU 1.0, in nine
panel window on Mac selected bottom right "Newton Works Import", Mac
opened dialog window for file selection, I clicked desired file and
chose save. The window closed without a progress bar. I opened
NewtonWorks and found that transfer was successful.
I had to press overview button on newt because the default document was
the last that I worked on. Does this sound like the procedure you used?
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html