Re: [NTLK] She Cracked!

From: Amit, C (CAmit_at_modemmedia.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 16:44:09 PDT

You pervies! Pass her along like she's some cheap Ho----boken patch of
grass?
She's been the best to me and I love her!! Looks like I played a little to
rough with her and she finally couldn't take it. We both had fun while it
lasted, though. At least I thought we had fun.

But maybe I could pass her along... I just have all the data still on her
and I need to get it back...I guess I just fell in love with her mind.

If anyone is in the area of SF or Fremont and don't mind doing a little
assist in the retrieval of data, let me know! The last back-up was awhile
back and the machine that the back-up was on hasn't been turned on for quite
some time now (Like almost 2 yrs ago). I seemed to be using her more often
than my Dell PC...

CJ