Re: [NTLK] Weird Screen Shots!!!

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 18:14:10 PDT

on 18/08/03 21:05, Andre Garzia at soapdog_at_mac.com wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> i am having trouble to take screenshots out of my newton. I am using
> NTK 1.6.4 in Classic mode...
>
> please take a look at my shot below... some has a clue?!

Andre,

All attachments to email messages are stripped by the list software, so your
screenshot did make it to the list. Try to put it on some web site for us to
see...

-Laurent.

fat-finger vt.: 1. To introduce a typo while editing in such a way that the
resulting manglification of a configuration file does something useless,
damaging, or wildly unexpected. "NSI fat-fingered their DNS zone file and
took half the net down again." 2. More generally, any typo that produces
dramatically bad results.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html