[NTLK] Brand New MP 2100's - NEW PRICE

From: Joey & Susan Seidell (seidell23112_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 13:56:57 PDT

Hello One & All,
I have spoken with the owner of the MP's and convinced him to lower the cost of these BRAND NEW, ORIGINAL SEAL, Newton MP 2100's. Additionally, I have access to BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, Black Leather Case. I have never seen one of these before, they are SWEET. Hard to describe, other then, you will not regret getting one. Also their is a cable and adapter set. Here is the price list:

1. Price for 1 BRAND NEW, ORIGINAL SEAL, Newton MP 2100: $650.00 plus $25.00 flat rate for US shipping.

2. Price for 2+ BRAND NEW, ORIGINAL SEAL, Newton MP 2100: $625.00 plus $25.00 flat rate for US shipping.

3. Price for a BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, Black Leather Case: $30.00 plus $10.00 flat rate for US shipping.

4. Price for a Cable and Adapter Set: $15.00 plus $10.00 flat rate for US shipping.

There are a limited supply of these items, especially the MP 2100's! I bought a Case and MP 2100 and it felt like I was back in 1998! These are BRAND NEW!!! This is the deal of a life time. Who would think you could buy a BRAND NEW MP 2100 today? The closest I ever got was a Brand New "LIKE" Condition. I am sure you all know exactly what I am talking about. Well Sir, NO MORE! So come and get yours while you can. You know if you don't take advantage of this offer, you'll be kicking your own butt down the road!!!

So, what are YOU waiting for? Email me off list at:

seidell23112_at_hotmail.com

Semper Fi!

Joey

Sincerely,