Re: [NTLK] NUGs in Massachusetts

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 20:34:08 PDT

Hey Peter-

There used to be a monthly meeting (2nd Tuesday evening of every month
I think) of Newton enthusiast that got together at MIT in Cambridge,
MA. I think after Newton got dumped, it opened up to more of a general
"any brand" PDA meeting, but it still attracted a lot of Newton people.
Now, I'm not sure this is still going on, because I haven't been to one
in years, but my guess is that there's still something going on. Maybe
someone on the list could confirm the existence of this meeting, or
perhaps something like it closer to you at UMass Amherst?

Cheers!
-Dave
------------
On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 12:16 PM, Peter Jaros wrote:

> Are there any NUGs in Western Mass or East NY or Southern VT or NH or
> Northwest Conn.?
>
> (Can anyone guess where I live? ;-) )
>
> Peter
>
> --