Re: [NTLK] OT: QuickTake Flash Cards (was: eMate Docking Station? ??)

From: Murray, Tom (TMurray_at_usequities.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 04:53:07 PDT

The card the Quicktake uses is not a flash card but a SmartMedia card, I
don't know what voltage I would have to go home and check. Unfortunately,
it maxs out at 8MB.

Tom

I'm no expert, so someone correct me if I'm wrong on this...
A friend gave me a QuickTake 200 recently and from what I have read, it
takes a 5 volt flash card which is not easy to come by anymore. Most
newer cards are 3 volts. So, most likely, what you describe is not
possible.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html