[NTLK] emate docking station

From: mimi.cipollone_at_sympatico.ca
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 05:29:40 PDT

there was a cool storage cum recgarging cabinet on wheels for your class set of emates..i yearn to have one for my class
just think, no more power adapters needed, no tangled cords,only one plughole.... lockable too....

if anyone out there has one that they're using to hold their petunia planter, or as a doorstop... it's september coming so our class has a budget (for a while)

but knowing schools, the few out there have been converted to other uses, and no one remembers what they were originally......

mimi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html