Re: [NTLK] ANN:SNUG August meeting

From: japecan_at_comcast.net
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 13:26:10 PDT

 I think I will finally be able to make this meeting! If anybody has needs I
may have extra's downstairs! I have accumulated quite a bit of accessories
over the last few years, as a little hobby. Woo I have those medical software
you were looking for. If anyone one needs some odd things like memory
cards ,OEM 2000 case (the one with elastic holders inside some have slight
defects in the inside of case but not the outside), dongles to connect
keyboard, farallon cards (blue/red), OEM 9v power adapter etc I will be willing
to sell or trade them. But this first offering will be to the people i will be
seeing at the snug meeting next week. Please respond off list to my email for
inquiries so we wont take up unnecessary bandwidth. I still think this list is
the best!!!

japecan_at_comcast.net
Robert M. Serna

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html