Re: [NTLK] advice

From: Dave Rutledge (drutledge4445_at_rogers.com)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 07:38:25 PDT

Maybe I'm looking for somethng that's not there. I have FilePad working and
connecting to the Mac. It's just that the documentation seems to indicate
that apart from "synchroniziig" with FileMaker or "linking" with another
data source on the Mac (tab delimted, with carriage return to separate
records)--you can install a FilePad application on the Mac that looks and
runs like the FilePad on the Newton. I'm not sure if that is what is meant
when they talk about installing FilePad on the Mac.