Re: [NTLK] Planet Newton

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 14:58:34 PDT

Don't get me wrong, Unna is a great resource and yes it has most or all of
what Planet Newton had, Planet Newton is just much nicer format to look at
and find things. Victor has also done a great job with this list!

Larry Zasitko

As one of the oldies on the list I have vivid memories of how the old
NewtonTalk, hosted by Planet Newton, came to an end. (including the
list mom accusing me of writing down stuff I never wrote)

So no thanks, let Planet Newton be.

Victor is as good a list dad as Sean used to be (the founder of the
original NewtonTalk, Planet Newton took over when he called it quits)
and putting Laurent's reaction in my own words:

Unna may not look as pretty, but it's a 'pretty darn good' archive...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html