[NTLK] SER-001 price reduction

From: Humphreys, David (URB) (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 06:05:01 PDT

As of today (8/25/03) I only have ~20 left.

In order to sell this remaining stock, I have reduced the price from $42.50 to $30.00.

This price is in effect immediately but will only last until stocks are depleted.

If I ever make any more, the price will revert to $42.50.

Now is an ideal time to grab the few remaining boards.

Order by Paypal (preferred) or Check/MO.

Visit:

http://mrpcbman.tripod.com/SER-001.htm

Other news:

I have almost finished the layout of the emate memory board.
I will be getting the board fabricated soon.

I am still getting quotes for the flex cable.
This is currently ~$4,000! You can understand why I am a little hesitant to commit!
Perhaps more people will contact me with requests and make this happen?

Q: Are people still interested in any kind of Audio dongle?

Replies to:

mailto:pcbmanservice_at_ix.netcom.com

Regards,

PCBman