Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Courier 0.1 (Web browser)

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 04:48:43 PDT

Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> I see that handling entities is on your to do list - that would be a
> wonderful fix for me. Are you going to be able to handle the full Unicode
> entity definition, or just the Latin-1 subset?

Entities are in there, Grant. Make sure you have the absolute latest version
of NTox installed, since that's actually where the HTML parser code is. I
wrote the patch and built the lookup table, and then Eck fixed the code a bit
and released it. For some reason < and > don't display as the right
character, but 99% of the Latin-1 characters are displayed, since those are
the only ones that the Newton has built-in.

-Victor

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html