[NTLK] Yes! party time!

From: Matt Lichtenberg (klich_at_peoplepc.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 20:54:47 PDT

last week, i ordered a Newt 2100 to replace my fried U2000. i recieved
it today. works like a beautiful charm. i heartily recommend J&K Sales
(www.jksalesinc.com) to anyone looking for a Newt, if they don't know
them already.

i have everything i need for now installed on the internal and a 10MB
card, and tomorrow, thanks to Paul Guyot
(http://www.kallisys.com/newton/rustines/), i'm going to be borrowing a
friend's Linksys WPC11v3 wireless card to (ab)use the school's high
speed connection. radiofreeNewton, here i come. ^^

on a side note: does anyone have a linear flash card, 20MB or bigger,
they'd like to get rid of? i have a good 2100 motherboard to trade, or
you can make an offer. let me know offlist if interested.

-Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html