Re: [NTLK] russian and spanish dictionnary for newton

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 14:15:34 PDT

On 28/08/03 16:22, "japecan_at_comcast.net" <japecan_at_comcast.net> wrote:

> does anybody else get an error when they unstuff this file??
>
> japecan_at_comcast.net
> Robert M. Serna
>> Russian Dictionary:
>> http://www.unna.org/unna/utilites/RussDictionary/RussDict.sit
>>
>> The only Spanish dictionary that I am aware of is Amigo, but it was never
>> released as freeware, AFAIK.
>>
>> Eric

No problem here, on Mac OS X 10.2.6. All files did come fine.

-Laurent.

benchmark n.: [techspeak] An inaccurate measure of computer performance. "In
the computer industry, there are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and
benchmarks." Well-known ones include Whetstone, Dhrystone, Rhealstone (see
h), the Gabriel LISP benchmarks (see gabriel), the SPECmark suite, and
LINPACK. See also machoflops, MIPS, smoke and mirrors.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html