Re: [NTLK] Escale problems

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 22:59:55 PDT

Il me semble que le 29/08/03 à 0:40 -0500, Woody Smith nous racontait:
>I couldn't get Dock TCP 1.1 to download. I did eliminate ). from end
>of link but no luck.

The link for the 1.1 binary in English is:
http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/DCL/Dock_TCP-1.1-en.pkg
(source code is in any recent nightly build archive, unfortunately
nightly build script doesn't build Newton packages yet).
You could go to http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/DCL/
then control-click the package and choose save as (I've just tested
it, it works).

The box was not configured to send Newton packages as binary. I've
just (hopefully) fixed the MIME Type.

This binary fixes the issues with Rendezvous, like you'd see your Mac
in the browser but couldn't connect, although you might still get
random errors from mDNS (you can safely ignore them).

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/