Re: [NTLK] Another idea for packages...

From: Matt Janeczek (MJJ14_at_aol.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 00:16:36 PDT

Wow, I didn't know that many people on here would respond to my post.
It is so cool to see guys like me (being 21 and pretty inexperienced on
the Newton compared to some of you) to people who still program and hack
away at the software and the hardware. It is even more amazing to see
some of the links people post about recent web articles reporting on the
continued success of the Newton, now 10 years old. We may be a very
small group compared to the millions who use Palms or PocketPC's, but
just like everything in life, its groups like us that make all the
difference... and that is what Apple is all about. :-)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html