[NTLK] Somebody talk me out of this

From: Philip Bennett (pbnt_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 15:54:44 PDT

David,

I understand how you feel. I think the Clie would be ideal for you. And,
BTW, I would be glad to keep that brand new (never been used 2100) and
occasionally exercise it so the electrons don't freeze up. There's nothing
like having a new Newton around to encourage a sense of guilt when you're
having problems with your new Clie (Out of sight, out of mind). Let me know
when you get the UX and I'll send you my mailing address for the 2100. ;-)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html