Re: [NTLK] Please Talk Me Out of This! - Long Sorry.

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 17:29:44 PDT

on 29/08/03 19:50, Matt Janeczek at MJJ14_at_aol.com wrote:
[snip!]
> As time goes on, the memory fades for most people, but others refuse to let
> it die. It is on that note that I will end my email. Of course, all
> this may be meaningless to some, but to others, this is what makes all
> the difference...

Nice reading, Matt. And well to the point!

-Laurent.

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to
set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined,
if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the
trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html