[NTLK] MP2100- price

From: Stadnyk, Mark (mstadnyk_at_sjs.org)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 12:31:45 PDT

I've found a MP2100 and wanted to know what the price ought to be
about. According to its owner, it has barely been used since he
bought it new from Apple. It is in very good shape- there aren't any
scratches or marks on the screen or the case, and it comes with the
original battery, stylus, screen cover, etc, as well as a generic 4
mb flash card and the Apple charger. It is sans box and software. He
also has a charger (the universal Smart Charge "Cheetah" by Alexander
Technologies, I think) for four Newton batteries and a DynaCOMM
Roamer. How much would the Newton be worth, with everything mentioned
above except for the 4-charger and the Roamer? How much would the
last two be worth by themselves?

Thanks,

Mark S

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html