Re: [NTLK] "Back To School Sale" - Brand New MP 2100's & Extra's!

From: Len Cole (leonard.cole_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 20:36:23 PDT

I suppose it would, and I realize that.

But the minute it became clear that this person was an intermediary, my brain started saying "caution". And there's the matter of "original seal." If it's supposed to mean that the MP is in an original, never-opened box, then those words are probably the ones that should be used rather than a vague "original seal."

Vinyl LPs used to get re-shrink-wrapped and sold as unopened merchandise, too. I have no idea if the original Newton boxes were sealed with a "security" tape of any kind. My Apple IIgs equipment was not when I bought it way back when.

Sorry, I guess I'm too much of a skeptic. :-/

[snip]

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html