Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]OT business using hotmail

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 12:53:41 PDT

On Sunday, August 31, 2003, at 12:14 PM, Donald Wilson wrote:

> I dunno if it's just me, but I always have a hard time taking someone
> seriously that's trying to do regular buisness, whether by eBay or some
> other means, when their primary account is Hotmail, to the point where
> I won't buy from them.
Personally I agree completely with the above...

But I have been AMAZED by how many real honest to goodness businesses
that I know and like turn out to use a hotmail address. Usually they
are not in the computer business though....

With regard to the whole new MP2100 thing.

If you think it's a good deal buy it, if not don't. I really don't see
much to talk about beyond that.

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html