Re: [NTLK] [Fwd: Battering Ram]

From: Richard Connamacher (rich_at_indieimage.com)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 14:19:02 PDT

Hey all,

Thanks to everyone on the list who responded. Greg sent a copy of the
software to Robert Serna (japecan_at_comcast.net), who put it on a flash
card and loaned me the card. Inserting it got me in right away, and now
it's running Decipher on it to try and figure out what the PIN is. It's
been going a few hours now, I had a long PIN so it might take a while.

And even though it had been dead for seven years, it still retained all
the information I had in it. I thought that it must have been surely
lost, since I thought it relies on the battery to keep the contents of
RAM alive, but I must have been wrong.

Regards,
Rich

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html