Re: [NTLK] "Back To School Sale" - Brand New MP 2100's

From: Caretech_at_rogers.com
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 14:54:11 PDT

Actually just a few months ago J&K was selling brand new 2100's not
upgraded 2000 for $499.
So if J&K sell it at that price then you can see that the price range
is all over the place and supply and demand may allow for dream land
prices.
In reality a newton is worth what the buyer is willing to pay for it...
In other words Caveat Emptor.

ray

On Sunday, August 31, 2003, at 01:57 PM, Norman Palardy wrote:

> On Sunday, August 31, 2003, at 11:43 AM, Joey & Susan's Primary
> Hotmail wrote:
>
>> Len, I take GREAT exception to your implied comments! You don't know
>> me and have never spoke to me, so don't pass some implied judgement on
>> my character. Regarding the MP's, let see.
>> The Apple Newton Messagepad 2100's are in their ORIGINAL box with the
>> original UNBROKEN Apple Factory SEAL. The units have NEVER been
>> OPENED - PERIOD! Does that explain it enough for you!
>>
>> Regarding the price, I feel it may be little off center, but you show
>> me the exact same package at a reduced price and then we can talk
>> about it being too high, unti then your cost comments are meaningless.
>
> This doesn't seem like such a bad deal for a brand spanking new newt.
>
> J & K is listing "brand new" units (2000's upgraded to 2100's) for 399
> A real 2100 in pristine condition in a factory sealed box almost seems
> cheap at this price.
>
> Now if only I had enough $ to buy one.
>
> --
> inquiries