[NTLK] Last call for writers (Related to The Green Edge Magazine)

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 21:49:29 PDT

Hi Folks,

this is a last call email for writers wanting to participate in issue
one of the green edge magazine. The first issue is almost done, I will
release some "out of the issue" material to test my style and gather
feedback on the format and the like. If anyone want to make a review,
article, tutorial this is the time to ask for space and start writing.
As now we are planning to release the magazine in the web, newtonbook,
pdf and old-dead-tree formats.

if anyone needs more info feel free to contact me at: soapdog_at_mac.com
our beloved homepage is: http://www.thegreenedge.net

our forums are working if anyone want to ask questions or post answers.

Cheers
Andre Alves Garzia  2003  BRAZIL
http://www.soapdog.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html