Re: [NTLK] [FS] Modem for MP130?

From: brian.tiplady_at_astrazeneca.com
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 01:00:03 PST

I have an original Newton Fax Modem card listed on eBay right now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3730&item=2769400970

I also have a Hayes Optima V34 Data/Fax PC card modem with EZ Jack, that was
previously used in a Newton MP 2K. Offers?

I'm in the UK, but sending these to the US is no problem.

Hi..

I just got my MP130 (and love it) and want to get a modem for it. I was
wondering whether I should go for the Apple Newton modem or a PC card modem
(like the ones at JK Sales). Does one offer a benefit over the other (other
than baud rate)?

Thanks!

-brian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html