[NTLK] Newton MessagePad Units & Accessories AvailableAs a previous customer of J & K Sales, Inc., we would like to take this time to wish you and your family the best during this holiday season.As a previous customer of J & K Sales, Inc., we would like to take this time to wish you and your family the best during this holiday season.As a previous customer of J & K Sales, Inc., we would like to take this time to wish you and your family the best during this holiday season.As a previous customer of J & K Sales, Inc., we would like to take this time to wish you and your family the best during this holiday season.

From: Kenneth D. Bush (kbush_at_jksalesinc.com)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 06:02:23 PST

As a previous customer of J & K Sales, Inc., we would like to take this
time to wish you and your family the best during this holiday season.
At J & K Sales, Inc. we recently revamped our online store at
http://www.jksalesinc.com/catalog/. During the process, we added many
new Apple Newton MessagePad items and various other products. Most of
these are listed at reduced prices.

Also added were several, new customer service features such as:

-Shop faster by creating an account with us
-Track your order's status
-Keep track of the orders you have previously made
-Request a RMA number to return products
-Track your shipment through USPS, UPS and FedEx
-128-bit encryption QuickSSL certificate from GeoTrust for your online
security.
-Review products that you have ordered
-Many more

Stop by and visit our new store at http://www.jksalesinc.com/catalog/
and remember that we specialize in Apple Newton MessagePad units and
accessories.

Sincerely,

J & K Sales, Inc.

--